Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am grateful for...

I know thanksgiving is over, but I feel very thankful right now!! Thank goodness for running water!!
The water main at our apartments broke yesterday, so we were without water for a good portion of the day. I didn't realize how much water we use for everything! Even simple things like cleaning up Jeffrey after meals was such a pain. We had to use bottled water and baby wipes for everything. (Its a good thing we stock up so much on bottled water!) Tyson even took a shower with bottled water- it took 9 bottles!
I cant imagine how anyone lives without running water. No showers, no washing hands, no toilet, nothin! I think the hardest part would actually be not having indoor plumbing- man am I grateful for that! Especially with my over-active pregnant bladder! :)
I love technology!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Okay I'm glad Denise has not seen this yet or her comment would be huge. She is seriously steamed about the water situation at Villetta. She went to the office on Monday to talk to them about the letter they sent and she gave it to them. Thankfully both of us are moving out of here so we don't have to deal with this water problem for much longer.