Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My tribute to Jeffrey

Now that Jeffrey is 2, and has been for 3 months, I think it is time to let you all know my favorite things about him!

1. He can do things like this:





We were at my sister-in-law's house the other day, and Jeff wanted to go play on the back porch. So he went out and closed the door, and it was quiet for about 20 minutes. I wondered, what could he be doing to occupy himself for that long! When I checked on him, this was what I found.

2. He is the best big brother! Jeffrey loves Emily so much and takes such good care of her. Last week while I was holding her, she dropped a toy she was playing with. Jeffrey jumped off his chari where he was eating and crossed the room to give her the toy back. He said "here baby!" and handed it to her. What a sweetie!




3. He is such a goofball! He loves to make funny faces and silly voices. He makes me laugh every single day. This video shows just a little of his silliness- its about a minute long




I wanted to take you on a little journey through Jeffrey's life thus far:


Brand spankin new!





4 months -1st Halloween (he's a farmer, can't you tell?)







8 Months and getting into trouble already!




1st birthday





17 months



2 years- and he shows it!



1st Haircut Sep. 5th


Before:



After!



We love you Jeffrey! You're the best little buddy a mom could ask for :)

7 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

Awww... I wish my boys would do that. They would almost die crying over falling asleep anywhere besides their beds. I'm so glad we can keep touch via blogging!

Breanne said...

haha, this made me laugh.
Cute kid :)

Larry and Karri said...

Fun little video there. :) I like the pic with Jeffrey & Emily in the wagon too - I can't believe how big Emily has gotten! It's only been like 3 1/2 months since you guys left! I'm glad you're still updating your blog so we know how all is going with you guys. :) (The place you're at looks pretty nice too! Love the green.)

Katie said...

So cute!! We miss you guys!

Heather Inns said...

Thank you, it isn't too stressful right now I think it was more stressful to get it ready. It is ok you missed my party it is understandable. It went really well. I am glad you found our blog it will be a good way to keep in touch.

Leslie Elaine said...

I can't believe how much your little babies have grown! Kim, I need to send you an announcement but in order to do that, I need your address. My email is le.el.jo@gmail.com

Angie said...

I really like the video of Jeff and Emily saying goodnight. It was like they were talking to each other with the "Dadadadad...". Emily smiled so big at him!