Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shoutout

Wow, can I just say...Thank goodness for nurses! The nurses that helped me at the hospital were all so awesome. They do everything! Including all the gross, awkward things that we wont talk about here. :)They see a lot and deal with a lot every day- and I am just so grateful! really admire all my friends who are going through nursing school right now, because its not a glamorous job! But definitely a worthwhile and appreciated one. I was talking to one of my nurses after I got out of recovery, and she was telling me the sometimes on her 12 hour shifts, she doesnt get to eat or go to the bathroom the whole time, but then she gets to do things like take care of my little baby in the nursery and its all worth it.
Thank you nurses!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Amen Sister! They do so much and they are so great.

Richard and Tiffany said...

Well so far my experience has been that nursing is hard, but like your nurse said, it's totally worth it!! I am sure it will continue that way! I'm so glad you had great nurses, I bet that makes all the difference!! Congratulations again! :)