Friday, January 4, 2008

Update

As Tyson said, we have a healthy happy baby at home with us now! Kind of a scary/exciting experience, but we're all home safe and sound. Being home is actually kind of frustrating for me because I'm not allowed to do anything! Usually I'd be ecstatic if Tyson told me I couldn't do the dishes, but I just feel so useless. I feel bad for Jeffrey too, I think he misses having me play with him and stuff. I'm just going to have to let go of the reins and let Tyson take over- which is really hard for me to do!
Jeffrey is going to be such a good big brother! He loves Emily- we've been teaching him how to be "soft" the last couple months, so now his favorite thing to do is pet her little head softly. He also loves giving her knuckles since her hands are always balled up in fists! He's even kissed her a couple times, and hasn't tried to kill her... yet!
I forgot how little sleep you get with a newborn. We've been pretty spoiled, Jeffrey sleeps for 12 hours at night so we dont usually wake up till 9 or 10 every morning. She woke me up 3 times last night! And I feel asleep with my head back on the couch each time. :)
She is such a darling little girl, it's hard not to be in love with her!
I had all these ideas of what to write, but now I cant think of any of them! So I guess thats all for now. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! You're home! Just enjoy the time of not doing the dishes and let everyone serve you. You deserve it. Sounds like you've got lots of great help from your hubby.

Karisa & Tyler said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are home safe with your baby! She is beautiful! Heavenly Father blesses us in such amazing ways. What a blessing it was that you had your doctor's appointment that day and that your baby is healthy! I hope you're getting as much rest as you can! Congratulations again and talk to you soon!