Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stuff!!

Tyson Here!

Kimmy ran a 5-K on saturday. She did awesome, finishing 4th in her age division. Keep in mind that just four months ago she was pregnant! I did not run because I was taking care of the kiddos. It was a big sacrifice for me to make, but I was willing to make it because, well, that's just the kind of guy that I am! (And I loathe running!)



I took my little family, Kim, Jeffrey, and Emily, with me to school the other day and it was lots of fun! After meeting Jeffrey and Emily, my professors have been much nicer to me. I'll be graduating on May 9th with my Associate of Arts degree. I know what you are all thinking: "But Tyson, you are nearly 25,(may 3rd) how did you complete a degree so soon? My answer to you would be: "I dunno, I'm just incredibly brilliant I guess!"

I don't have any pictures from school, but here is a pic of Jeffrey squirting me with a hose.


2 comments:

The Higham Family said...

Hey self, That is what I call a great post!

Criscell said...

Way to go on the marathon! That's SOOO awesome! Wish I liked to run...

Congrats on graduating soon Tyson! That's great! We need to get together sometime.