Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another tag

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Carousel Cleaners
2. Wife
3. Mommy
4. Jamba Juice

MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Mask of Zorro/ The Legend of Zorro
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. A Walk to Remember

PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Everett, WA
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Bothell, WA (although I was only 1 when we moved from there)

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. American Idol
2. CSI
3. Tennis, or other fun sports
4. Anything clean and entertaining

FAVORITE FOOD:
1. Our special homemade tacos
2. Chocolate
3. Chips n salsa
4. Ramen
(these are just things I can eat at home- there are much more favorite foods out there, I just can't think of them right now!)

WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. Facebook
2. Gmail
3. Katie's blog
4. Melinda's blog

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Disneyland!!!!
2. Idaho Falls
3. Italy
4. San Diego

1 comment:

Denise said...

Anytime you want to veg out and watch a movie while the kids destroy the apt (mine is usually always destroyed anyway) I'm game. Both your movie list and tv list would pretty close to mine.