Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

1. Who is your man? Tyson Leo Higham
2. How long have you been together? We met (and pretty much started dating) on Apr. 4, 2005 and have been married since Aug. 26 of that year
3. How long dated? about 4 1/2 months including engagement
4. How old is your man? 24
5. Who eats more? Hmm...good question! We're probably about equal
6. Who said "I love you" first? Tyson- I followed the next day
7. Who is taller? Tyson
8. Who sings better? Me- Tyson can't carry a tune! But I still love it when he sings to me :)
9. Who is smarter? Hmm, I used to think it was me as far as school goes, but Tyson is doing pretty awesome in school...it's a toss up! He has more practical smarts than me
10. Who's temper is worse? I have to say his- but we do a good job of staying calm when we're upset
11. Who does the laundry? Tyson drags it down to the laundry facility, and I fold it
12..Who does the dishes? Usually me, but he did last night while I was at school. Yay!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We actually switch off all the time- whichever side is more comfy on a particualr night
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who is better with the computer? I guess Tyson is better at all the technical stuff, but I think I know more about surfing the internet...maybe...again, its a toss up!
17. Who cooks dinner? Its my job...but since I usually cant think of anything to make, and since starting night school- Tyson gets cereal and frozen pizza a lot. (Bad Kimmy) I make dinner about 3 times a week. (Any suggestions for yummy, quick, simple recipes??)
18. Who drives when you are together? Normally its Tyson, but I've been doing it a lot more lately!
19. Who pays when you go out? either/or
20. Who is most stubborn? Tyson
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Tyson
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine- they just live a couple miles down the road. Tyson's whole family (except for twin bro. Brock who lives with us) lives in good ol' Idaho Falls
23. Who kissed who first? I guess it was Tyson- we both knew it was coming and were even kind of planning it...it was a pretty silly first kiss!
24. Who asked who out? Tyson asked me
25. Who proposed? Tyson- and after only 23 days of knowing each other! It was a surprise for both of us!
27. Who has more friends? I'd say me- I'm still in touch with a lot of high school friends
28. Who has more siblings? I do- I'm the 7th of 8, and he is the 2nd (or 3rd) of five. (twins are so confusing!)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Tyson is more of a leader and I'm more of a follower, so he probably makes more decisions than me, but always with my consent of course!

No comments: